Box office sales provide funding for 60% our necessary budget, while community sponsorship and support make up the remaining 40% of needed funding.


Advertise in the Playbill
The Barn Theatre offers a variety of advertising options to fit your needs. 
An advertisement may be purchased for a season, or an entire year. 
Advertising in the playbill is an easy way to reach thousands of people in the local community!
Different levels are available for you:


Be an Underwriter!
By underwriting one of our productions, you are helping The Barn Theatre
pay for royalties, set construction, hiring of crews, costuming, and so much more. 
To show our appreciation, underwriters receive: 


                               1.  A private showing of the production for 220 people  ($4,400 value).
                               2.  Private use of our Nancy Geiger Event Center starting one hour prior to show time ($100 value).
                               3.  Your name/logo mentioned in all advertising of the play ($500 value)... (includes radio, newspaper, posters, playbill and social media advertisements)
                               4.  A full-page color ad on the back cover of the playbill ($1,000 value).
                               5.  Your logo featured on the cover of the playbill.
                               6.  Your business featured on The Barn Theatre website!

                               THAT IS MORE THAN A $6,000 VALUE!

2020 - 2021 Season Underwriting Opportunities

The Barn Theatre is waiting to announce its upcoming season - we have plans and are awaiting restrictions to be lifted.

Naming Opportunities

The Barn Theatre has offered local patrons and businesses to sponsor a designated area with their donation. 
The following are recognized:

Jennio-O Main Stage Theatre
Nancy Geiger Event Centre
Brehmer Bank Rehearsal Room
Ken and Alix Behm Administrative Suites
Willmar Area Community Foundation Messanine/Elevator
Southwest Initative Foundation Lobby
Heritage Bank Concession Stand
Fischer Laser Eye Box Office

If you are interested in this gift opporunity,
please consider a special interest, honor another person, perpetuate a family name or to recognize a corporate gift.
The Following areas are available:
Shop/Tech Room     $10,000                              Sound/Light room     $10,000
          Green Room        $8000                                     Basement Rehearsal hall      $800
Costume Rooms (each)     $5000                        Properties Room         $5000
Furniture Room         $5000                                Make-up room           $5000
Men's and Women's Dressing Rooms      $5000                           Basement Classroom and 3rd floor Classroom

Sponsor a Character

With each production, the time involvement and cost of outfitting each individual character can be a very daunting process, especially where larger casts are concerned.  Those casts often require more than one costume person/seamstress just to get the job done. 
Why not consider sponsoring one, or two, characters in a production? 
(Perhaps your son/daughter, husband/wife, a colleague, an employee, a relative, or just anyone in the cast!)

Thank you, for supporting the arts and The Barn Theatre. 
Your contribution is always welcome and greatly appreciated!



web design by Dennis Benson 

free web